Powered by Schneider's Bakery, Inc.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Questions About Victorious or iCarly? Hit me!

There's a Victorious marathon on right now -- all 6 episodes that have aired so far.  I'm getting a lot of comments on Twitter, so... if you have any questions or thoughts about Victorious -- or iCarly -- just comment below and I'll do my best to answer.  And even if I don't get around to responding to everyone's comments/questions, I'll definitely read them.

Thanks for watching.  And remember: This coming Friday night -- June 4th -- there's a brand new iCarly movie called iPsycho, immediately followed by a brand new Victorious episode called Robarazzi.  It's gonna be 90 minutes of television I can almost guarantee you'll love. :D

So, please comment below.  And if you haven't yet watched Victoria Justice eat her very first sardine, CLICK HERE.

Luv,
--DanWarp :)